What's new in XLCubed Version 7.6.
- Flex Reporting lets report builders define custom drill paths at a report level. This can be used to deliver a drill down logic not directly provided in the cube (for example Product -> Geography -> Promotion), and to give report users the flexibility to expand the data by the provided drill paths while shielding them from the overall complexity of the full hierarchy model of the cube.
- SharePoint Integration is now entirely seamless from a user perspective. Simply connect XLCubed Excel Edition to the SharePoint server and publish your report. It is then available in SharePoint as with any other report and benefits from version history and site search.
- Tabular (DAX) tables now support hierarchies
- Named ranges - maintain named ranges based on table areas
- Mapping - zoom state saved
- Mapping - Layers can be turned off
- Mapping - Maps#Named placesShape transparency and borders can be configured
- Mapping - Can plot simple Pie Charts
- Small multiples - Improved colour configuration options
- Tree slicers maintain filters on expansion
- Flex Reporting
- XL3MemberNavigate - added defaultmember option
- New Workbook option: Lighten background colour on drill