XLCubed Options/Version 7
These are the XLCubed installation level defaults which are applied to any new workbooks opened during the Excel session.
- Format File – the default FormatSheet location.
- Default at level view in member tree – Sets the default view of hierarchies to be level based, rather than member based
- Sort hierarchies alphabetically – rather than the cube defined order
- Show dimensions in folders – Display folders shown at a level above the dimension rather than beneath the dimension
- Limit number of members returned in tree to – limits to specified value in user interface
- Show right-click menu option at top (restart Excel to apply) – The XLCubed right click menu option is by default at the bottom.
- Use single members on filters – Implements ‘select and replace’ on hierarchies in the filter area of grids (selecting a member replaces any existing selected member)
- Automatically select Children of first member
- Display Dimension Name with Hierarchy Name – prefixes the hierarchy name with the dimension name
- Auto apply changes in Task Pane – Grid task pane defaults to ‘Auto Apply’, i.e. changes are made instantaneously
- Unicode Compatibility (Excel 2003) – ** Note should only be set in Excel 2003 / 2002 where Unicode member names exist. This is required for Unicode support in Excel versions pre 2007.
- Default Web Address – the default web address for publishing
- Maximum number of columns allowed – The maximum number of columns allowed per page
- Maximum number of rows allowed – The maximum number of rows allowed per page
- Log Publication Process – in the event of a problem, logs additional detail
- Check Web Compatibility – checks the workbook pre-publication for any known compatibility issues.
- Workshop defaults
- Replace null values – Replaces null values with the contents of the field Replace null values with:
- Remove nulls when drilling – If there are any null rows/columns when drilling down on a member, they will be removed so that there are no fully empty rows/columns in the report.
- Remove 0 values when drilling - If there are any rows/columns when drilling down on a member that only contain zeros, they will be removed so that there are no zero rows/columns in the report.
- Resize Columns after drilling – This allows a column to resize itself when drilled
- Indent drilled members – When the user drills down on a member, they will be displayed indented
- Maximum calculation depth during grid refresh – Please do not change without checking first with XLCubed Support.
- Refresh Format Sheet – This removes any customised formatting from workbook by replacing the existing FormatSheet sheet with the default sheet as defined in Options -> XLCubed Options -> Main.