XLCubed Web Edition Prerequisites/Version 9.1
|This article refers to XLCubed version 9.1. For other versions, see XLCubed Web Edition Prerequisites/Versions.|
Required Windows Components
Before installation, XLCubed Web Edition requires several Windows components to be installed. This can be found in Server Roles for Windows Server operating systems, or in Windows Features for non-server versions.
- .NET Extensibility
- ISAPI Extensions
- ISAPI Filters
- Sometimes found under ".Net Framework 3.5" or "Windows Communication Foundation"
- Any Security components that will be required to connect to the data sources, usually Basic Authentication or Windows Authentication
XLCubed Web Edition requires several packages installed in order to operate correctly. These will be downloaded and installed automatically when you run the XLCubed Web Edition Setup program.
If access to the internet is unavailable, the packages can be manually installed in this order prior to installation.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable (x86) or (x64) Note: install the version appropriate for the application pool architecture you are using
- Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0 (x86) or (x64)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 PivotTable Services (Analysis Services 8.0 OLEDB Provider, also known as PTS) (x86 only)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services 9.0 OLEDB Provider (x86) or (x64)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services 10.0 OLEDB Provider (x86) or (x64)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services 11.0 OLEDB Provider (x86) or (x64)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Analysis Services 12.0 OLEDB Provider (x86) or (x64)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services 11.0 ADOMD.NET Provider (x86) or (x64)
- Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 (x86) or (x64) Note: install the version appropriate for the application pool architecture you are using
Additionally, to set up the SQL Repository functionality, this additional package should be installed, together with its prerequisites, SQL Native Client and CLR Types for SQL Server (all on the same page):
And to support Azure connections, these additional packages should be installed: