(Redirected from Table Pager Properties)
This form has several properties that adjust how the table pager behaves.
- Select what the pager will control
- Table : Determines the table that is associated with this pager
- Grid : New in v7.5 - Paging for grids. Determines the grid that is associated with this pager. You can select whether the paging is on grid rows or columns.
- Repeater : New in v9.1 - Determine the repeater that is associated with this pager
- Page size
- Sets how many rows/columns are displayed per page
- Controls how the pager control behaves when cells around it are resized
- Free Floating - the pager is not affected by any cell changes
- Move - the pager moves when the cell it is on moves
- Move and Size - the pager moves when the cell it is on moves, and is resized when cells beneath it are resized
- Sets the pager controls horizontally or vertically
- Show Texbox - determines whether the pager text is displayed ie "Page 1 of 4"
- Give the pager a name. This is needed if using in conjunction with, for example, XL3SetProperty.
- Toggle whether the slicer is enabled. If it is not enabled, it will not restrict the output of the report.
- Page number - the number of the page currently being shown.
- Page count - the total number of pages.
- Page size - the number of rows/columns returned in each page.
- Total count - the total number of rows/columns.
- Current row - the number of the first row/column in the current page.
Determine whether the pager is ignored on downloading the published report to Excel or pdf.