XL3Link formulae can be inserted directly into the spreadsheet using the XLCubed > Insert Formula > XL3Link ribbon or menu option.
To insert an XL3Link:
- Select the cell to insert the link in
- Select the XLCubed > Insert Formula > XL3Link ribbon or menu option
- Choose a location to jump to when the link is clicked
- Enter the text to display in the link
- Click OK and the formula will be inserted
- The Link type can be either a Hyperlink (underlined and activated by a single click) or a Double click link (the link activates when the cell is double clicked).
- Other cells can be updated when the XL3Link is activated. The XL3Link formula reference has more details.