SparkHeatMap Chart Designer
This dialog is used to format any SparkHeatMap In-Cell Charts in your report.
For details about how to invoke the dialog, see In-Cell Chart Designer.
- Specifies a title to place in the formula cell (for In-Cell Chart formulae), or to use as the member name (when used in Grids)
- The icon type to use in the output. See below for a list of icon types
- Low colour
- The colour to use for the minimum value
- Mid-range colour
- The colour to use for the mid-range value. Can be disabled to create a smooth range from low to high
- High colour
- The colour to use for the maximum value
- The number of different colour bands
- A value to use as the minimum. The value is taken from the data if no value is specified
- A value to use as the maximum. The value is taken from the data if no value is specified
The following icon types are available for use with In-Cell Charts.
- XL3SparkHeatMap formula