XLCubed Options/Version 7
These are the XLCubed installation level defaults which are applied to any new workbooks opened during the Excel session.
- Format File: the default FormatSheet location
- Language: selects XLCubed's interface language
- Hide format sheet: sets whether the format worksheet is hidden when created in new workbooks
- Default at level view in member tree: sets the default view of hierarchies to be level based, rather than member based
- Default at level view in measure tree: sets the default view of the measures hierarchy to be level based, rather than member based
- Sort hierarchies alphabetically: rather than the cube defined order
- Show dimensions in folders: display folders shown at a level above the dimension rather than beneath the dimension
- Limit number of members returned in tree to: limits to specified value in user interface. See Expanding Large Hierarchies for details
- Show right-click menu option at top (restart Excel to apply): the XLCubed right click menu option is by default at the bottom
- Use single members on filters: implements 'select and replace' on hierarchies in the filter area of grids (selecting a member replaces any existing selected member)
- Automatically select Children of first member
- Display Dimension Name with Hierarchy Name: prefixes the hierarchy name with the dimension name
- Disable Tabular columns in Designer: sets whether XLCubed automatically attempts to disable unrelated columns for the tabular report designer
- Don't show Small Multiples warning: controls whether XLCubed warns when it restricts the number of charts it shows in a Small Multiple chart
- Auto apply changes in Task Pane: grid task pane defaults to 'Auto Apply', i.e. changes are made instantaneously
- Unicode Compatibility (Excel 2003): this is required for Unicode support in Excel 2003 and earlier. Note should it only be set in Excel 2003 / XP if Unicode member names exist
- Display Conversion Options: shows the Convert from V5 options in the XLCubed ribbon
- Default Web Address: the default web address for publishing
- Maximum number of columns allowed: the maximum number of columns allowed per page
- Maximum number of rows allowed: the maximum number of rows allowed per page
- Log Publication Process: in the event of a problem, logs additional detail
- Check Web Compatibility:checks the workbook pre-publication for any known compatibility issues.
Controls the defaults for new workbooks.
- Available Actions - Ignore multiple filter members: if multiple members are selected on filters, these are ignored when determining which Actions to display
- Replace null values: replaces null values with the contents of the Replace null values with text field
- Remove nulls when drilling: if there are any null rows/columns when drilling down on a member, they will be removed so that there are no fully empty rows/columns in the report.
- Remove 0 values when drilling: if there are any rows/columns when drilling down on a member that only contain zeros, they will be removed so that there are no zero rows/columns in the report.
- Resize Columns after drilling: this allows a column to resize itself when drilled
- Indent drilled members: when the user drills down on a member, they will be displayed indented