Advanced Workbook Open Options
From Version 8, XLCubed allows you to have more control when opening a workbook. To access these advanced options, hold down the Shift key when opening the workbook.
Version 9 now uses the Ctrl key and includes the "Disabled XLCubed" option without needing to enable it first
- Manage the workbook connections
- Allows you to edit or remove any invalid connections in the workbook before XLCubed attempts to connect or refresh any data.
- Disable XLCubed for this workbook
- Prevents any XLCubed functionality from running while this workbook is active. This includes all data access, formulae and dialogs. This option is hidden by default. To enable it, select the XLCubed > Options > XLCubed Options > User Interaction tab > Hold Shift key to disable workbooks while opening option.
- Continue normally
- XLCubed will continue to run as usual